You’ve entered A Life of Heritage. Welcome!
It’s humbling to think that every day we leave a heritage in our wake. Every day is one chance for that day…and then it’s gone forever.
This day. Right now, for you? Is the only one you have.
What will you do with it?
Well, I believe you are on this page for a reason. Maybe, like me, you are seeking and searching for a healthier lifestyle, cleaner eating, growing your own food, and gaining a rewarding relationship with money where, at last, it’s not managing, controlling, and ruining life.
If so, I hope you will see all the value available to you right here.
Where to Start
If you don’t know anything about me and would like to know more, you can read more here:
Our resource page has many tools for homesteaders and horse owners.
Sign up for the Resource page here
Find out how to manage money considering the changing times and financial crisis we may be facing.
Sign up for a 3 Video Series on Managing Money
View other available courses here
Check out these great articles.
• Gardening Tips from a Busy Mom with Two Littles
• Why Does My Garden Have Weeds?
• Why You Absolutely Must Not Till Your Garden
• Planning Out a Profitable Homesteading Year
• Survival Tools: A better way than bugging-out when SHTF
• What I Wish I Had Known Before Owning Goats
• Before Bringing Home Your First Goat
• Necessary Beekeeping Supplies
• 10 Tips to Get Started with Bees