The author of light and light Himself beckons: be light reflections
Jesus is the light of the world and in His image, we were created. His light reflections should echo throughout the deepest parts of our souls and reverberate in the world around us.
Some of these posts will be somewhat light but mostly hardy, hoping to inspire a deep and renewed faith for anyone reading.
But especially for this writer, who needs to be reminded daily, that every action and every word, is the light reflections of Jesus into her children’s lives.
They will be a reflection of their mother until they truly know the heart of the Father and then, I hope that their hearts and lives will be full of light and the goodness and love of Jesus.
enjoy our recent LIGHT REFLECTIONS posts
- Does God Care About My Dreams?Does God care about my dreams? A timeless question. Lay down your rights, dreams, hopes and goals and completely trust the Lord and follow what He has.
- Dear Husband, I’m in 7th grade…Dear future husband: For a young girl or boy, writing a letter to their future spouse can keep their focus on what is truly important in this world of dating. Find out how and why you can encourage your children or young teens you know, to start writing to their future spouse.
- The #1 Way to Appreciate Your PastorGO TO CHURCH. I could just leave it at that, right? Got to church. I would like to share with you WHY this is the #1 way to appreciate your pastor.
- 7 Tips to Fight Back Spiritually7 tips to fight back spiritually. Don’t be a chicken. Learn what it takes to be a spiritual force so you aren’t knocked down again and again.
- 9 Bible Verses Every Cowboy Should Know9 Bible verses every cowboy should know. The attitude and example of any cowboy can have a huge rippling affect throughout the entire community.
- Hunger Games Election2016 Hunger Games Election: Please, let us not be a nation who falls into only being happy and docile because our bellies are full and our minds entertained. Remind yourself of the 5 things you should do in a hunger games world.
- I have a question Jesus: A Raw Prayer for AnswersLife gives us so many questions and many times my prayer for answers is a plea for God to speak loud and clear and with no doubt left behind. God speak and let me hear.
- Why You Should Go to Church with Dirty FeetAre you willing to take off your sandals and reveal the dirt beneath? Find out why you should go to church with dirty feet. Bring your dirty feet to church and see how God reveals your destiny.
- Free Resource Page for God LoversThe quest for truth and growing in the knowledge of God is a never ending process. We have a free resource page for God lovers just like you, our subscriber
- Put the Bit in Your Own Mouth, Cowboy!I challenge you to partner with Him. Put the bit in and give Him the reins to move every thought, action and word that comes out of your mouth
- Worn out Saddle and a Worn out BibleWorn out saddle. Turn to Him always: during the smooth long trot of life and while hanging upside down, hung up in the saddle of unexpected frustrations.
- My Garden Burned in HellMy garden burned in hell.That caught your attention, right? Me too! When I first thought it, I sat back on my heels and thought, “Oh, man. That’s bad.”
- 40 Ways to Celebrate Lent in the Cowboy World40 ideas for cowboys to celebrate Lent. Jesus gave more than we could ever imagine so that He could give us more than we could imagine.
- 6 Ways to Evangelize in Your Cowboy WorldKeep on being a cowboy. Keep on living life. And while you do all of that, live out these 6 ways to evangelize. Be like Jesus: change the world around you.
- Boss, I’m a Christian4 things you should tell your boss before hiring on if you’re a Christian cowboy. Be strong and courageous and lay it out straight from the beginning.
- 5 Ways to Stay Spiritually Connected During Calving SeasonIt’s not worth it to lose ground spiritually during this time either. Here are 5 ways you can stay spiritually connected during calving season
- Church and CowboysYou, cowboy, can worship in the wild blue yonder but please understand that it isn’t all you need. You do need more and the church needs more of you.
- Extraordinary YouExtraordinary You. You are so very important to God and are meant to live an extraordinary life—a God-inspired life that is anything but ordinary!
- Are You in God’s Will?Are you in God’s will? Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
- During the StormDuring the storm of life, how do you respond and how is your relationship with your Heavenly Father affected? Stand firm between the sheltering arms of God
- The One Time All or Nothing Free GiftThe one time all or nothing free gift: your life. In the hands of the Father, he is able to work immeasurably more than you ever thought possible.
- Nothing left? Then give moreGod’s way of giving doesn’t make sense: give everything you have and then give more. But when we give to Him everything we have, He works miracles.
- What in the Bible does that mean??Have you ever read passages in the Bible and said, “What in the Bible does that mean?” There are Bible verses we all wish were clarified more
- Did Adam and Eve Fight?Did Adam and Eve fight? Despite troubles and struggles in life, we can still turn to God and know that He redeems every part of our life.