“What are you going to do with all this milk?? It’s taken over the fridge!”
That was a handful of years ago.
And yes, the fridge was full. Of goat’s milk.
But I have expanded my recipes using all this prolific milk!
And it’s goat’s milk chocolate pudding for the win!
This yummy snack is about as healthy as it can get and will really quench that sweet tooth that you may have.
- 8 Cups of goat milk
- 12 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
- 16 Tablespoons of arrowroot powder
- 1/3 Cup honey (add to desired taste)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Mix 6 cups of milk with cocoa powder in a bowl. Wisk in quickly to prevent clumps.
- Add arrowroot powder to cocoa/milk combination and wisk quicky to prevent clumps.
- Add remaining milk into the saucepan.
- Pour the cocoa powder mixture into the milk in the saucepan and mix well.
- Add honey.
- Bring to a simmer and allow to thicken for about ten minutes. Stirring frequently.
- After the pudding has thickened, remove from heat and add in vanilla and butter. Stir until butter is melted and it has combined well into the mixture.
- The pudding is still runny at this point but will continue to thicken as it cools.
- After cooling (usually overnight), serve and enjoy!